We return with an update containing 2 routes – Gowland stay route and Ace non-stay route! It’s such an ironic contrast because Gowland is the sweetest and most vanilla while Ace is….Ace. XD
The current list of the characters who are included in the patch is:
- Blood Dupre (stay route)
- Elliot (stay and non-stay routes)
- Boris Airay (stay and non-stay routes)
- Peter (stay and non-stay routes)
- Ace (stay route and non-stay routes) -NEW Non-stay route!
- Julius (stay and non-stay routes)
- Gowland -NEW Stay route!
The download link for the patch is below~! Download links for the game can be found here (source: fyeah hnkna tumblr). Once again, I’m not bothering to link sites where you can purchase the game since it seems like you can’t activate the game license now that Quinrose is no longer active.
EDIT: LINKS UPDATED TO STOP CRASH DURING BLOOD BALL SCENE A!
The usual warnings, a little edited:
- PLEASE READ THE !
- The walkthough has been updated with information for the new routes and for better readability. It’s pretty long, so use the bookmarks!
- As mentioned in the walkthrough, Julius route has to be unlocked by playing Ace route and Nightmare route has to be unlocked by playing Julius’s. If you want to play them first no matter what, use the 100% savedata file, although I don’t recommend it since those routes are pretty spoilery.
As always, a thousand hugs and kisses to our currently active members: translators Aubrey and Kaylin and Editors/Proofreaders Sonic-nancy-fan, Hattingmad, Eldiatricc(also a tester!) ❤ Thanks to their hard work, the current total status percentage of the project is:
- Translation: 91%
- Editing: 90%
- Proofreading: 90%
After this update we’re really close to completely finishing the project! Only Vivaldi and Twins still need to have both their stay and non-stay routes translated, and Blood and Gowland need their non-stay ones. All the subevents have been translated, so you shouldn’t encounter any Japanese text at all unless you aim for these still unfinished routes. We want to finish these routes asap so we’ve reopened recruitment for translators again! For translators we are looking for good English and basic Japanese knowledge (not simply the ability to google translate, mind you). People interested in helping out can either contact me on my gmail address (email@example.com) or on my tumblr blog (messages are encouraged since sometimes tumblr eats normal asks), mentioning your qualifications for the translator position (like “I took courses for Japanese in college/self-studied for 2 years to sate my doujinshi thirst/helped translate this manga” etc).